Thursday, April 3, 2014

#365 - Detox day 3


Yesterdays experience and todays ongoing headache and back pain tells me that my body isn't ready yet for a full juice (hence Fiber free) detox.
I am adding at least two smoothies to the day, one in the morning and one maybe after Lunch.

Before breakfast: 1/2 lemon, juice in hot water
Breakfast: Smoothie (6 Strawberries, 1 Banana, 1/2 Cantaloupe, 1 Kiwi, 1 red apple, added some water to get it smooth)

Did my 15-minute morning Yoga after breakfast, because I almost forgot. Didn't feel as bad as on
Monday :D

From 365 - 2014

Doc visit went ok, had to wait quite a bit and got some rumbling stomach, aka I got hungry, 
but survived with sips of water.
Coming home, I took a nap, planned an hour but stayed abed for two. It's not like I'm gonna miss 
anything ;-)
Even before Lunch, am not feeling very hungry and the dizziness I had all day yesterday is pretty much gone too. So is my back pain and headache for now. Hope it stays that way.

Lunch: 2 carrots, 1 Zucchini, 2 cucumbers, 3 tomatoes, 2 red beets, 2 pieces of Ginger.
I think the Ginger is really helping with these, taste wise, this one was delicious :-)

Dinner: Smoothie (5 strawberries, 1 Banana, 2 oranges, 1 Kiwi, 1 Avocado)

Current weight: 79.5Kg - that is 5 less than in December
Blood pressure today: 110/70 - thumbs up :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment