Wednesday, April 2, 2014

#365 - Detox day 2


Woke up this morning with a bundle of energy before the alarm
(well, that part was thanks to our 'talking' dog ;-)).
Am having half a lemon in a cup of hot water right now and water before and after.

Today will be a not so nice day and I'll miss some comfy chocolate, I'm sure.
But I'll just make me a gorgeous smoothie instead. Pft! :-)

Breakfast: A smoothie with half a cantaloupe, 5 Strawberries, a Banana and an orange,
added some water to get it smooth

Did my 15 minute morning yoga Video BEFORE drinking the juice this time :-)
Much better for the stomach ;-)

Energy Levels vary, I could go curl up in bed quite happily right now. And would, if I didn't have to go some place. Bummer ;-)
I did succumb to an hour nap, set my alarm and was still on time. Only to find out that the Doc is on a conference today. Great. Didn't call, because they don't believe in appointments here anyway. Sigh.
Tomorrow then.

In between: Karkade (Hibiscus tea) x2

From 365 - 2014


Lunch: Juice of 3 red beets (be aware of red fingers after peeling them, but it washes off easy enough), 2 carrots, 1 orange  -  this one was yummy!

Soon after Lunch back pain and headache started.
I tried to get rid of it with another juice around 2,30pm: 1 apple, 1 Kiwi, a handful of parsley, 1 piece of Ginger, 2 Cucumbers  (tasted ok)
Headache didn't go away.
Sucked it up until around 5 and ate 3 of my freshly made oat cakes (2 ripe Bananas, 1/2 cup of oats and 1/3 cup of raisins, mixed well, baked in the oven at 380F for approx 15-20min)
Tried another juice: 2 Zucchini, some Lettuce, (too much) parsley, 2 carrots - that one was yucky!
and had an egg with it with salt.
Around 7pm I finally took two heavy pain killers and that helped a wee bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment